EZ pass is a local cashless electronic toll collection method for tunnels, bridges and roads that is usable in New York state and beyond. EZ pass is available in 16 states. It is cost effective and convenient means of travelling. It is accepted at cashless tolling locations statewide and at entire thruway system of 570 miles. On thruway tolls a discount of 5% is allowed to the customers having EZ pass. Variety of additional discount plans can also be chosen, and various payment options are also available to fit the need of every vehicle driver.
Millions of customers are connected to the EZ pass. It is the easiest means of paying tolls and also reduces the crowd. It saves both money and time by providing reduce travel time, nonstop travel and discounts.
It facilitates to pay for parking too with EZ pass plus which uses EZ pass for participating facilities. Now, it is easy and speedy to make payment for toll and parking. Delays and accidents can also be avoided. No tools are required for installing EZ pass. It is easy to use, and emissions can be reduced.
Sign in EX pass NY
There are four methods to sign in for EZ pass given below:
EZ pass on the go:(RETAIL)
These are prepackaged passenger’s car tag that can be purchased at any authorized retail location that enables in hurry travelers without any waiting line and application.
- Get: Go at participating retailer and buy a pre-packaged tag.
- Set: To register your tag visit EZ pass website online. You can even call-18006971554. After registering your account your prepackaged tag amount will be credited to your account.
- Go: Start saving after attaching the tag to the windshield
On www.ez-pass.info sign up for EZ pass online account. Have vehicle information and ready your credit card for being a EX pass member.
At thruway toll plaza just stop and ask for EZ pass application or visit ez-pass.info to download the application and mail it to:
Applications and Returned tags
Po box no.149001
State island NY 103149001
Go to any of the EZ pass walk in center which is convenient to you and get your pass today. Commercial post-paid and business prepaid accounts are also available.
Log in EZ pass NY
After signing up into EZ NY account follow the below steps to login into account:
- Go to the official website of EZ-Pass.info or simply visit official website and you will be taken to the website.
- Tab on my account option and a new page will open up where you can log in to your account.
- Three login methods are available you can use any of them.
- To log in to your account you can use account number or tag number or username
- Select your login type first whether personal, business or commercial account you are having
- Now enter the details in the login box
- Then type your password in the password box
- Now type the security message which is generated there
- Tab on the button reading “Logon”
Bill payment process
Now there is no need to pay at a toll plaza passing every time simply follow the below steps and log into your EZ pass account and pay online:
- Onetime payment via credit card:(online)
- Go to the website www.e-zpassny.com
- Tab on “My Account”
- Now Login
- At the left of screen tab on Onetime payment
- Type Dollar amount payable and information of credit card
- Tab on Make Payment
- In 24 hrs. you can call anytime at – Call 1-800-333-8655
- Choose the language English, Spanish
- Select the option of Onetime payment
- Here you can enter your account number or tag number
- Type PIN code or Zip Code
- Enter your details of credit card -Credit Card Number, Expiration Date and Customer Identification (CID) Number
- Select the chargeable dollar amount
3 Check payment:
In memo portion of payment send account number with cheque or money order to:
EZ pass customer service center
PO box no.15185
Albany, New York, 122125185
Important information for EZ pass holders
- Maintain information of your account to the up to date level
- Keep your transponder charged otherwise it may result in additional charges and violation notices. If it is not paid within 15 days, it would be referred to collection agency
- To avoid the violation charges always maintain positive balance on your pass and start for mobile alerts
- Make your toll payments by Mail bill
- Immediately report if your transponder is lost or stolen otherwise you will be responsible for all the incurred toll charges
EZ pass holders if violate the speed limit may be subject to warning notice, revocation and 60- or 180-days suspension